These courses are aimed at people wanting to become or are managers in the Horticultural field. Students spend one day of month in contact time and then submit assignments to assessors as required. The courses take approximately two years on a part time basis.
Examples of Units :
- Develop a Strategy for the Management of Target Pests
- Develop Production Plans for Crops
- Prepare Budgets and Financial Plan
- Manage Plant Health
- Establish and Maintain the Enterprise OHS Strategy
- Monitor and Manage Business Operations
- Plan , Implement and Review a Quality Assurance Program.
- Design Irrigation System Maintenance and Monitoring Programs
- Market Products and Services.
- Manage the Harvest of Agricultural and Horticultural Crops